Globe CA provide expertise and consulting services to identify training needs, create workforce development strategies and establish competency assurance programs. The core areas of our consulting services include:
- Training Needs Analysis and Competency Mapping;
- Competency Validation and Assurance Services;
- Workforce Development Strategies;
- Workforce Nationalisation Strategies;
- VET Framework Development;
- Accessing Australian Funding and International Development Aid Funding.
Globe CA designs ‘fit for purpose’ programs to meet the training and skills demands of our clients. We apply best industry practices and standards to develop customised programs. Central to our approach is the use of hi-tech solutions to minimise disruption to operations and maximise knowledge transfer.
- E- learning and Blended Learning Solutions;
- Cloud based and tablet assessment systems;
- Implement Student Management Systems (SMS) and Learner Management Systems (LMS);
- Customised Traineeship Programs – Technical & Operations;
- Work Readiness Programs for Emerging Economies;
- Course Development and Contextualisation;
- Community Development Programs – Company CSR function.
Globe CA has adopted AQF training packages as a benchmark and work with clients where qualifications need to be aligned to an international certification system, company standards or a local qualification framework.
Training programs developed include:
- Construction & Industrial
- Process Plant Operations
- Mobile Plant & Equipment Operation
- Mechanical & Electrical
Globe CA provides a range of onsite courses and training programs to meet the technical and operational requirements of asset owners and operators. With a substantial network of international, bilingual training professionals and e-learning capability, we deliver training to the highest standards, consistent with industry best practice.
- Onsite Training and Coaching;
- Training Program Implementation and Management;
- Capstone Assessments;
- Accredited Training and Certification;
- Study in Australia.
Compliance Auditing can provide a gap analysis to enable your operations determine what is required to gain and maintain accreditation to international standards. More importantly it assists in achieving the excellence for businesses that major supply chains demand.
Globe CA has a wealth of experience in QHSE auditing for construction, rail, mining and oil and gas around the world. We provide strategic advice and assistance on how to build an Integrated Management System (IMS) that complies with international standards and the expectations of Tier 1 clients.
Compliance auditing and consulting, may include:
- Quality Management Systems (eg. ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management Systems (eg. AS/NZ ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (eg. AS/NZ 4801; ISO 45001; OSHA; UK HSE; enviroOSH)
- Risk Management Systems (eg. AS/NZ ISO 31000)
- Waste Management Systems
- Training Management Systems (eg. OPTIO; API; IMO; SRTO2015)
- Crane and wire rope inspections – onshore and offshore