Studying in Australia
Australia is one of the best places in the world to study. With 13 universities receiving QS 5 ★★★★★ for 2018 and two placed in the Top Ten overall, an Australian education can provide you with a well respected and connected start to your career. A quality education is an essential step forward in your career path and will help you stand out from the crowd in the employment market.
Studying in Australia is life changing, introducing you to new cultures, new adventures and making lifelong friends. We have a relaxed and sunny lifestyle with many of our clean, safe and vibrant cities appearing in the Top 10 most `liveable cities’ in the world. As there are so many study options in Australia you can choose where you would like to live – by the beach, in the outback, in a cosmopolitan city, or somewhere in-between.
The cost of studying in Australia is comparatively low compared to the UK and US because of favourable exchange rates. It provides the best value for money with the same quality outcomes.
You can also work in Australia whilst studying which will help with your cost of living and provide valuable work experience.
Why Globe CA Education Services?
Globe is an Australian company based in Perth, Western Australia with over 15 years experience in the Australian education sector. We know the best education providers in the country and what is the best option based on your budget, where you want to live and in achieving your life goals. In addition, through our consultancy division Globe 24-7 we are well connected with industry across the world meaning we understand current and future job demands. Being based in Australia, we can give you on-the-ground support and care during your studies.
Our QEAC registered agents provide advice on all aspects of studying in Australia including English entry requirements; the best level of education for you; visa processes; college/university entry requirements; which city; accommodation; employment opportunities; travel and even organise swimming lessons!
In Australia, education can be divided in the following categories:
English Language Courses
- ELICOS – (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
- General English (emphasis on communication skills)
- English for Academic Purposes (preparation to study at university, Vocational Education and Training)
- Examination Preparation (preparation for Cambridge, TOEFL or IELTS examinations)
- Study Tourism (learn English while learning about Australia / New Zealand or enjoying activities such as scuba, golf, horse riding, sailing etc)
Vocational Education and Training Courses
- Business management
- Child care
- Computer studies
- Graphic design
- Hair and beauty therapy
- Information Technology (IT)
- Office administration
- Secretarial Studies
- Travel and tourism
- Hospitality and hotel management
Higher education (Universities)
- Bachelor Degree (undergraduate)
- Graduate Diploma, Masters, PhD (postgraduate)
Contact us for a free consultation.
- What field of study am I interested in?
- What are my career goals?
- What level of education do I see myself completing?
- Which city in Australia do I want to live in?
- What is my budget?